- discussed lease terms with the German for half an hour
- washed three loads of clothes
- dried, folded, and put away two loads of clothes
- made a raspberry banana bread loaf and muffins
- made a cucumber onion salad
- unloaded the dishwasher, washed another sink of dishes, cleaned kitchen
- watched US election coverage
- still watching the season ender of "Men in Trees"- that's just such a charming show.
- prepared a (tiny) chicken to roast(it was thawed and won't last until we are back on Tuesday- I will roast it and then bring the meat with us)
- packed a few boxes for moving
- started to pack bags for the weekend for myself and the girls
- Had a cup of coffee (mmm) and now I am going to stop and have another with a muffin.
It's an hour later and I
- have discussed a lease addenda with the German, he appended it and mailed the lease out
- put a cabbage beef casserole in the oven (I know! but the meat was in the fridge and that and the cabbage/bok choy would go bad by Tuesday).
And in a whole other post for when I get back I'll tell you why leaving for our trip was delayed...