- The older I grow, the thinner my skin.
- If a day goes by without reading- no, it has never happened.
- Sometimes one should cut toxic relationships. Not all things are worth saving.
- Sometimes distance makes things more bearable.
- And the converse: closeness allows us to see how unbearable things are.
- Civility is the mortar of civilization.
- Stupidity is real: sometimes it's not just a misunderstanding.
- It is not necessary to like anyone, but one should be courteous to all (subset of 6).
- When one has been attacked, one can defend oneself. This also applies to Jews, contrary to popular opinion.
- Jew hatred (prettified into racism or antisemitism) is a contagious disease that is both endemic and rages epidemic through the world. Only the falsely naive believe that is is gone. Only the innocent see education alone as a cure.
04 February 2009
10 Things I know...
Charlotte has tagged me for this meme and hers is a bit more cheery than mine. As I told her, I am in a bit of a funk. But this is What I Know (or at least a small and non-cheery part of it):
Posted by G in Berlin at 2/04/2009 09:38:00 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment