- Purim party and costumes times three (have to post some of those later)
- Intensive German 4 days a week
- while my German writing course is still running on the 5th day (last day next week!).
- Yoga twice a week.
- Referrat last week (I spoke about the Pergamon Museum)
- Speech therapy Monday
- Swimming Wednesday
- Recorder lessons Thursday
- Swimming and drawing lessons Friday.
- Book group at my house this weekend and
- two day 10 hour cooking course at the VHS and
- family photos for the first time since we moved here (wonderful photographer, wonderful manner with kids, wonderful prices: I'll share some of the photos next week)
- the German had a continuing education course that meant he was not in Berlin 4 days two weeks running.
- I was asked to be the editor for the newsletter of a group I belong to and agreed, so I spent two months assisting on the monthly production and the last month putting April's newsletter together with my own assistant, as well as joining the executive board of the group: it's more political and more activity extraneous to the newsletter than I had expected, but I'm enjoying it.
- It added a formal dinner and a General meeting to the month, though.
And to make me more sad, a writer whose work I love and who is a dear friend of dear friends (and thus someone I have met and known) died this weekend. It just makes me more sorrowful while I am already very sorrowful by what has happened in Japan (and is continuing to happen).
Wow - you certainly are busy. I hope you manage some quiet time as well.
The only time it gets overwhelming is when the spouse isn't around 4-5 days in the week. But I am looking forward to my Schreibkurs ending this week and getting my Wednesdays back.
Post a Comment